Yash Chopra treated every film like his last: SRK - Bollywood India News



The 47-year-old actor plays the role of an
Army officer, Samar Anand, Katrina playing a
businesswomen named Meera and Anushka of a
journalist named Akira. "Yashji had a typical
way of making romance. And I have given some
of my major hits with him. I will keep on
romancing 'jab tak hai jaan'(till my last
breathe)," he said. On working with Yash
Chopra on his last movie he said, "When he
used to say on sets that this is his last film I
never took it seriously, nobody of us did. I used
to think I can always convince him to do
another one. But his death came as a shock and
'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' is no longer just a film for
me."

Diwali Offer from Zivame

No comments:

Post a Comment

LET'S BE FRIENDS... WE ARE HERE :

Follow Us

SHARE THIS VIDEO TO YOUR Friends :

SEARCH YOUR FAVORITE TOPIC HERE :

HEY, DID YOU CHECKED : AMAZON BESTSELLERS TODAY || UNBELIEVABLE AMAZON DEALS || AMAZON.COM- BEST SHOPPING EXPERIENCE

SHARE THIS VIDEO :
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

DESINEWS VIDEO : SEARCH ANY NEWS