India Sports Controversy || Boxer 'Vijender Singh' and I were in touch with the drug peddler: Ram Singh

Adding a new twist to the drug haul case, boxer Ram Singh has claimed that he and boxer Vijender Singh were in touch with drug peddler Anup Singh Kahlon since December 2012. Sources said Ram and Vijender met Kahlon and co-accused Rocky four to five times and took drugs six times.

The champion boxer later released a statement as well. "I completely deny the allegations. I do not know the person in question and I am not involved with him in anyway. I may have met him but don't know him personally or directly. I am more than willing to co-operate with the police on this and I have nothing to hide. My wife's car being found at the scene is just a coincidence. The person in custody is possibly using my name to mislead the authorities and to malign my name and image. My focus is and has always been on my career," he said in the statement.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LET'S BE FRIENDS... WE ARE HERE :

Follow Us

SHARE THIS VIDEO TO YOUR Friends :

SEARCH YOUR FAVORITE TOPIC HERE :

HEY, DID YOU CHECKED : AMAZON BESTSELLERS TODAY || UNBELIEVABLE AMAZON DEALS || AMAZON.COM- BEST SHOPPING EXPERIENCE

SHARE THIS VIDEO :
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

DESINEWS VIDEO : SEARCH ANY NEWS