Bollywood India Pakistan Controversy : Never said I feel unsafe in my country, says actor Shah Rukh Khan



Actor Shah Rukh Khan today
described a controversy centered
around him as "nonsense" and said
an article he wrote recently titled
'Being a Khan' was being misquoted.
"I implore you all that please read the
article. Nowhere does it say that I feel
unsafe in my country," he said. "I
wrote this article to state how Muslim
artists are sometimes troubled by
narrow-minded people. But the same
thing seems to have happened
again," Mr Khan shared at a press
conference in Mumbai.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LET'S BE FRIENDS... WE ARE HERE :

Follow Us

SHARE THIS VIDEO TO YOUR Friends :

SEARCH YOUR FAVORITE TOPIC HERE :

HEY, DID YOU CHECKED : AMAZON BESTSELLERS TODAY || UNBELIEVABLE AMAZON DEALS || AMAZON.COM- BEST SHOPPING EXPERIENCE

SHARE THIS VIDEO :
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

DESINEWS VIDEO : SEARCH ANY NEWS