Spiritual - Key to remain Meditative Anywhere | Wanna Live With GRACE | Do This Everyday SADHGURU

If you listen to me for 100 years, still you won’t know what I am talking about. If you can be with me totally for one moment, you will know it all. Because what I am trying to tell you cannot be expressed in words. I can just Pur it into you, but I cannot teach. So, “Be with me.” Wherever you are, try and Be with me, for a specific time. 6.20 in the morning or evening is best. Use a picture if necessary or just close your eyes and Be with me. As I have already Invested a large volume of Energy for this purpose, you shall find it Supportive, Exhilarating, or even Ecstatic. Try Me.
 ~ Sadhguru


HAI, Did You Checked TODAY'S BEST DEALS @ : FLIPKART.COM

ARE YOU A BUSINESSMAN? TO KNOW UNLIMITED BENEFITS OF "AMAZON BUSINESS ACCOUNT" : CLICK HERE


NOW GET LATEST 'DESINEWS VIDEOS' IN YOUR EMAIL : CLICK HERE

RECOMMENDED VIDEO TOPIC FOR YOU :

Spiritual Videos || Sadhguru Videos || India Tips Videos

Video - Spiritual - Key to remain Meditative Anywhere | Wanna Live With GRACE | Do This Everyday SADHGURU
TAGS : Spiritual, Sadhguru, India, DesiNews, World, Meditation, Special, Trending, Health, Tips

WE LIKE TO SEE YOUR OPINION ON THIS VIDEO. ADD YOUR COMMENTS & SUGGESTIONS IN COMMENT BOX. THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LET'S BE FRIENDS... WE ARE HERE :

Follow Us

SHARE THIS VIDEO TO YOUR Friends :

SEARCH YOUR FAVORITE TOPIC HERE :

HEY, DID YOU CHECKED : AMAZON BESTSELLERS TODAY || UNBELIEVABLE AMAZON DEALS || AMAZON.COM- BEST SHOPPING EXPERIENCE

SHARE THIS VIDEO :
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

DESINEWS VIDEO : SEARCH ANY NEWS