I will contest Lok Sabha elections: Gadkari


1st collector for I will contest Lok Sabha elections: Gadkari
Follow my videos on vodpod

I will contest Lok Sabha elections: Gadkari

Often ridiculed by his political rivals outside and within the BJP for not being a "mass leader", BJP president Nitin Gadkari today said he would contest Lok Sabha elections. "I will contest Lok Sabha election and would like to get elected from among the people," Gadkari told reporters at a Diwali get-together hosted by him in Mumbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LET'S BE FRIENDS... WE ARE HERE :

Follow Us

SHARE THIS VIDEO TO YOUR Friends :

SEARCH YOUR FAVORITE TOPIC HERE :

HEY, DID YOU CHECKED : AMAZON BESTSELLERS TODAY || UNBELIEVABLE AMAZON DEALS || AMAZON.COM- BEST SHOPPING EXPERIENCE

SHARE THIS VIDEO :
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

DESINEWS VIDEO : SEARCH ANY NEWS