Unbelievable Bollywood! Ranbir Kapoor: I don't believe in remakes

Ranbir Kapoor wants to play the
baddie, but the star of movies like
Rockstar and Barfi! says no
director is ready to accept him in
such a role. "I would love to play a
negative role, something that is like
an anti-hero. Something without
guitars, rose and without a
heroine. I have been asking this for
quite a long time, and I hope the
directors are hearing me out and
come out with scripts like that,"
said the 30-year-old.

Bollywood Movie MP3 Download / Movie DVD / Music CD / Auto Biography of Celebrities / LP's at 50% OFF CLICK HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment

LET'S BE FRIENDS... WE ARE HERE :

Follow Us

SHARE THIS VIDEO TO YOUR Friends :

SEARCH YOUR FAVORITE TOPIC HERE :

HEY, DID YOU CHECKED : AMAZON BESTSELLERS TODAY || UNBELIEVABLE AMAZON DEALS || AMAZON.COM- BEST SHOPPING EXPERIENCE

SHARE THIS VIDEO :
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

DESINEWS VIDEO : SEARCH ANY NEWS