Bollywood Fashion Special | Hottest Kareena Kapoor Cleavage

The very gorgeous Bollywood
actress Kareena Kapoor walked the
ramp as showstopper for designer
Namrata Joshipura at the Lakme
Fashion Week Summer/Resort 2013
grand finale, on Tuesday late
evening. Kareena Kapoor said I
have walked for three years at the
Lakme Fashion Week, but this time
I was stressed out...I don't know
how, just two minutes before I
came on the ramp, I felt relaxed
and comfortable in my clothes. I
am happy that I can inspire young
designers like Namrata.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LET'S BE FRIENDS... WE ARE HERE :

Follow Us

SHARE THIS VIDEO TO YOUR Friends :

SEARCH YOUR FAVORITE TOPIC HERE :

HEY, DID YOU CHECKED : AMAZON BESTSELLERS TODAY || UNBELIEVABLE AMAZON DEALS || AMAZON.COM- BEST SHOPPING EXPERIENCE

SHARE THIS VIDEO :
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

DESINEWS VIDEO : SEARCH ANY NEWS