I am a law abiding citizen, Kejriwal trying to malign my image: Vadra

Defending himself over corruption charges,
businessman Robert Vadra defends himself
on Sunday said that he is a private citizen
and all his financial deals are transparent. Vadra also dismissed anti-corruption activist Arvind Kejriwal's allegations as baseless and
defamatory. "I am a private law abiding citizen who has been engaged in business over the last 21 years. I am saddened by the attempts to manufacture lies against me and malign me and my family in order to gain cheap publicity," said Vadra.

Vadra claimed that his business transactions
are fully reflected in financial statements filed before appropriate government authorities in compliance with the law. They are available in the public domain to anyone interested in knowing the truth.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LET'S BE FRIENDS... WE ARE HERE :

Follow Us

SHARE THIS VIDEO TO YOUR Friends :

SEARCH YOUR FAVORITE TOPIC HERE :

HEY, DID YOU CHECKED : AMAZON BESTSELLERS TODAY || UNBELIEVABLE AMAZON DEALS || AMAZON.COM- BEST SHOPPING EXPERIENCE

SHARE THIS VIDEO :
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

DESINEWS VIDEO : SEARCH ANY NEWS