OMG Politics | "I'm being targeted because I belong to a LOWER CASTE" Says Narendra Modi

The war of words between BJP's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi and Congress campaigner Priyanka Gandhi got shriller with Modi now using the caste card. A day after Priyanka accused Modi of insulting her father Rajiv Gandhi during an election rally in Amethi, Modi hit back saying that he was being targeted as he belongs to a lower caste. Modi tweeted, "I have come from a low caste and that is the reason my opponents have accused me of playing low level politics." Watch-the-Video-to-know-More ... (India BJP-Politics, Caste-Politics, Unbelievable, Narendra-Modi, UPA-Politics) )

INTERNATIONAL MOBILES / CAMERAS/ KINDLE GADGET @ 40% DISCOUNT


▶ OMG Politics | "I'm being targeted because I belong to a LOWER CASTE" Says Narendra Modi

No comments:

Post a Comment

LET'S BE FRIENDS... WE ARE HERE :

Follow Us

SHARE THIS VIDEO TO YOUR Friends :

SEARCH YOUR FAVORITE TOPIC HERE :

HEY, DID YOU CHECKED : AMAZON BESTSELLERS TODAY || UNBELIEVABLE AMAZON DEALS || AMAZON.COM- BEST SHOPPING EXPERIENCE

SHARE THIS VIDEO :
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

DESINEWS VIDEO : SEARCH ANY NEWS