Wednesday, May 21, 2014

OMG Bollywood | Kajol didn't undergo any Surgery!!

Kajol has dismissed all the reports saying that the actress has undergone skin whitening surgery. She said in a recent interview, "No, I have not undergone any skin whitening surgery. I have just stayed out of the sun! For 10 years of my life, I was working all the time under the sun, which is why I got tanned!" Watch-the-Video-to-know-More ... (Bollywood, Health, Cosmetic Surgery, Unbelievable, OMG, Amazing, Unseen, Kajol, Celebrity, India, Plastic Surgery) )

INTERNATIONAL MOBILES / CAMERAS/ KINDLE GADGET @ 40% DISCOUNT


▶ OMG Bollywood | Kajol didn't undergo any Surgery!!

LET'S BE FRIENDS... WE ARE HERE :

Follow Us

WANT TO SAY THANK YOU? SHARE THIS VIDEO TO YOUR FRIENDS

SHARE THIS VIDEO : Blog Widget by LinkWithin

DESINEWS VIDEO : SEARCH ANY NEWS

US & INTERNATIONAL OFFERS :

TODAY'S MOST WATCHED VIDEOS

HOT VIDEOS :

HOTTEST DESINEWS

INSPIRATION DESINEWS